· Jeans, denim or corduroy pants or jackets.
· Over-sized baggy or flare leg pants.
· Coats or jackets in the classroom.
· Muscle shirts, sleeveless shirts, or undershirts worn as outer clothing.
· Any item identified as gang related by school officials.
· Warm-ups or sweat pants of any kind.
· Visible body piercing, clips, or grills in the mouth.
· Cut-off, torn, or tattered pants.
· Bicycle pants or spandex tops or pants.
· PE clothing to classroom.
· Vest or overalls.
· See-through, mesh, or fishnet, chiffon or other see-through clothing.
· Clothing which reveals bare midriff or navel.
· Spaghetti straps or strapless tops.
· Excessively tight clothing or low cut tops.
· Mini-skirts, mini-shorts, and denim jumpers.
· Disarrayed braids, hair curlers, combs.
· Hats, caps, hoods, non-religious head scarves, or gloves inside the building.
· Sunglasses or visors.
· Key chains, pocket chains, or chains of any kind.
· Excessively gaudy jewelry.
· Wheelies or bare feet are not allowed.